Embossing on Grosgrain Ribbon

I thought that It would be fun to see what would happen if I embossed on ribbons, well let me say I just love the results.  I stamped it on a piece of 2 1/2" May Arts Grosgrain ribbon and that with the combination of wonderful stamps and powders it sure comes out nice and crisp.  I used the Brocade stamp with the Earthtone Olive and the Pastel Pink Embossing powders.  The green I put as an patterned element with in my circle, can you just see how crisp the design is.  and the pink I then embossed but cut and rolled into the pink flower in the center.  I just love how this layout turned out and I think that I will be putting this one into a frame.  I do have an FYI if you try this make sure your don't heat to long on your ribbon because it will start to melt, believe me I know :)
Jenifer Cowles

Comments

  1. wish I could see a close up of the ribbon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great technique, can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post! Thanks for your share! You can get ribbons with 196 colors and 19 sizes of Grosgrain Ribbon for your project!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment