May I Have This Dance?



My nephew is such a ham! I have an antique child's dressform in my studio, and it's the same size as he is. Last week end, he just started dancing with it, and luckily, my camera was nearby.

I used lots of my Wow! Embossing Powders on this layout. The heart border around the edges are from the Gratitude stamp set and are embossed with Suzy West's Bay Area Blue. On the chipboard mannequin, I first covered it with the Ultra High Copper, then I put a coat of the Bay Area Blue over that, and sprinkled in glass glitter. The Bay Area Blue is a transparent color, so the copper still shows through some.


My flowers were die cut with the Sweet William dies from Cheery Lynn, and completely embossed with Suzy West's Eathrtone Honey. I love how substantial embossed flowers are - they have a completely different texture.

Finally, I added Suzy West's Earthtone Olive over the foam letters and sprinkled a little glass glitter over them.

Wow Embossing Powders:
Suzy West Earthtone Olive; Bay Area Blue; Earthtone Honey; Ultra High Copper
Stamps: Wow Gratitude
Patterned Papers: October Afternoon
Cheery Lynn Dies: Sweet William, English Tea Party, French Pastry, Fanciful Flourish, Catherdral Lace Frame
Chipboard: Dusty Attic
Foam Letters: Pink Paislee
Glass Glitter: Art Institute Glitter

Comments

Post a Comment