Teaching for WOW!

I'm so honored and happy to be an endorsed teacher for WOW! I'll be traveling to Indonesia on Feb. 16 to 19 to teach a class with loads of WOW products and I would like to share with you one of the layouts I will be doing there. In this page you will notice a distressed background with a crossword puzzle. That was created using the "Pantry collection" of WOW embossing powders.



The beautiful thing about these particular set of powders is that you can do detailed stamping and at the same time achieve a distressed and aged look because of the texture and colors. All SIX powders were used here.




If you would like to have a class in your LSS using WOW embossing products, please let us know and we will be glad to go to you and share just how fun it is to create with WOW!

If you want to know more about this class, please visit my blog for more details.

Thanks for your visit!

Comments

  1. Iris, I love that idea, looks so cool! Great page too, I know the class will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double WOW!!!this is an amazing layout. There is so much going on I just want to look at it all day. Love the colors...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment