Pretty In Pink and Grey - an Old-Fashioned Springtime

Hi, everybody! Anne here with a sweet card to celebrate the first day of Spring and the wonder of WOW Embossing Powders.  For this little project, I used Suzy West's Skyline Grey Puff powder for the first time and I have to tell you that I love how it looks on my card.  I used it with the WOW "Flowers" background stamp to create the patterned background. It is a very dark shad of grey and adds a little bit of dimension to the stamped pattern.  


The adorable image is a digi stamp by one of my favorite artists, Krista Smith, of Saturated Canary.  Isn't the toy zeppelin cute? In addition to the Slyline Grey, I used Suzy West's Earthtone Olive and Metallic Gold Rich Pale Regular Wow powders.  

Please visit my blog to see more photos and details about my project.  Your comments are both welcome and appreciated.  Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope I have inspired you to start working on your own Springtime projects.  Until next time...
Happy crafting!

Comments

Post a Comment