Sister Tag

Hi everyone. It's Sandie here and it's my turn to spread a little inspiration using WOW! products.

Today I have created a 'Sister' tag. I inked the tag with distress ink before stamping the backround using Call Me clear stamp set in Brushed Cordoroy ink.


I then heat embossed one of the cute images from the Child's Play clear stamp set with Bright White embossing powder and trimmed it out. I adhered it to a kraft die cut with 3D foam dots. 

 

The sentiment is from Simply Amazing clear stamp set and I also used Bright White on that. To embellish I added some velvet ric-rac and green satin ribbon.



WOW! Products used:
Bright White Embossing power
Child's Play Clear Stamps
Call Me Clear Stamps
Simply Amazing Clear Stamps

There is still time to enter our monthly challenge, you can find all the details HERE

Thanks for dropping in.  
Sandie

Comments

  1. just amazing, love this style and the tag...gorgeous..hugs peet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opulent elegance in a tag - lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning project! What a good idea to use the shadow image not just in black! That looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment