Hey everyone! Tina here with my final post on the WOW blog! The time has come for me to explore some other fun opportunities that have ome my way!
Today I have a fun and colorful card to share with you.
In creating this card, I used the following WOW colors...
WOW Bright White
WOW Suzy West Cotton Candy
WOW Suzy West Sour Lemon
I just love that these colors show up so bright and clear on black cardstock! I used a Spellbinders® Impressabilities® template on the black paper. I embossed it in my Spellbinders Grand Calibur™ machine first. Then, leaving the template in place, I applied my Versamark ink. After removing the template, I sprinkled one color at a time until all 3 colors were on before heating. I just love how bright and cheery it came out! I also diecut the butterfly using a Spellbinders template, and added the powder in 3 colors here as well.
I hope that you will try combining your embossing powders to create a beautiful rainbow effect on your next project! It is SO much fun! Wow!! :)
At the end of this week, one lucky winner from the Paper Crafter's Library Blog will receive a Wow! Embossing Powder Prize Pack consisting of 12 different Wow! Embossing Powders, and one winner from the Wow! blog will win a set of 6 embossing powders. The winners will be drawn from all the comments left either on the Paper Crafter's Library blog or the Paper Crafter's Library Facebook page , and one winner will be drawn from all the comments left either on the WOW! blog or the WOW! Facebook page. Remember, each comment you leave is one entry, so be sure to visit every day not only for the great project ideas, but also to enter your name into our give-away. Thanks for stopping by! I hope that you will continue to visit me on my personal blog! I know I'll definately continue using WOW products! They are simply AWESOME!!
Have a fabulous day!
Pin It Now!
- ► 2016 (90)
- ► 2015 (123)
- ► 2014 (152)
- ► 2013 (190)
- About A Girl Mini & a Coat Hanger
- A Manly Pair!
- I MAY HAVE BEEN BORING.....
- A Favorite Technique
- Embossing with Masks
- Father's Day Card with stencil embossing
- Glitter Girls are back in town!
- WOWSERS!! Fabulous blog week!!
- Luck and a German lesson
- A Rainbow of color...
- Flower Wishes
- Just to say...miss you
- Wow! & Paper Crafter's Library Blog Hop
- Drips and Drops
- Woodsy WOW
- Card for Dad
- I still do!
- Man Eclectic
- Telephone book
- Happy Birthday Cupcake
- Miss You Card
- Thank You So Very Much - Tutorial by Jamie Cripps
- Sun, Sea & WOW!!!
- Fabric & Flowers for May
- Boys in Blue Layout...
- Vintage Earth Tones
- A sweet photo holder with some WOW!
- Fairy Friends
- Earthtone Canvas.
- Enshrined and Embossed: Traditional Door Shrine
- Earthtone Birthday
- Time Flies
- The Powder Puff girls are back!
- Father's Day Card in Earthtones
- iPhone generation in a retro mood
- Not your run of the Mill Powders
- Forget Cards, make CARS!!!
- Simple Elegance by Sesil Cratin
- May Challenge! The Earthtones!
- Crazy Silly Boy-Reverse Embossing
- ▼ May (41)