I loved the selection of colours that we were given to work with this month.
The Earthtone selection are wonderful for cards for the men in our lives, they are a wonderful selection that are fantastic as a base colour for any creation!
Here is the card that I made,
I have used them in the order that they are on the banner
paprika - grape - honey - olive - pepper - mint - blueberry - nutmeg - pomegranate
The base colour I used for the dotty background was bark.
You will find all of the earthtones here....
The funky border stamps and wording is here .....
We would love to see what you create. Remember to link your blog so that we can come and visit.
Pin It Now!
- ► 2016 (90)
- ► 2015 (123)
- ► 2014 (152)
- ► 2013 (190)
- About A Girl Mini & a Coat Hanger
- A Manly Pair!
- I MAY HAVE BEEN BORING.....
- A Favorite Technique
- Embossing with Masks
- Father's Day Card with stencil embossing
- Glitter Girls are back in town!
- WOWSERS!! Fabulous blog week!!
- Luck and a German lesson
- A Rainbow of color...
- Flower Wishes
- Just to say...miss you
- Wow! & Paper Crafter's Library Blog Hop
- Drips and Drops
- Woodsy WOW
- Card for Dad
- I still do!
- Man Eclectic
- Telephone book
- Happy Birthday Cupcake
- Miss You Card
- Thank You So Very Much - Tutorial by Jamie Cripps
- Sun, Sea & WOW!!!
- Fabric & Flowers for May
- Boys in Blue Layout...
- Vintage Earth Tones
- A sweet photo holder with some WOW!
- Fairy Friends
- Earthtone Canvas.
- Enshrined and Embossed: Traditional Door Shrine
- Earthtone Birthday
- Time Flies
- The Powder Puff girls are back!
- Father's Day Card in Earthtones
- iPhone generation in a retro mood
- Not your run of the Mill Powders
- Forget Cards, make CARS!!!
- Simple Elegance by Sesil Cratin
- May Challenge! The Earthtones!
- Crazy Silly Boy-Reverse Embossing
- ▼ May (41)