I've had great fun playing with the fab Earthtone colours but decided to keep it simple and just use the one colour, in this case 'Honey'. I coloured a small canvas with ink and then used embossing ink dabbed through a stencil. I then removed the stencil and embossed as normal. An image was mounted onto an old page of a book which was then ripped to create the edge. The edges were inked and then small embellies used to add interest.
I think this is a great little present for the man in your life and so quick and easy to do. The whole thing took about 30 minutes, (I used a heat gun to speed up the ink-drying process).
I do hope that you'll play along with us this month and don't forget that fab prize that is up for grabs.
Hoots and Hugs
Pin It Now!
- ► 2016 (90)
- ► 2015 (123)
- ► 2014 (152)
- ► 2013 (190)
- About A Girl Mini & a Coat Hanger
- A Manly Pair!
- I MAY HAVE BEEN BORING.....
- A Favorite Technique
- Embossing with Masks
- Father's Day Card with stencil embossing
- Glitter Girls are back in town!
- WOWSERS!! Fabulous blog week!!
- Luck and a German lesson
- A Rainbow of color...
- Flower Wishes
- Just to say...miss you
- Wow! & Paper Crafter's Library Blog Hop
- Drips and Drops
- Woodsy WOW
- Card for Dad
- I still do!
- Man Eclectic
- Telephone book
- Happy Birthday Cupcake
- Miss You Card
- Thank You So Very Much - Tutorial by Jamie Cripps
- Sun, Sea & WOW!!!
- Fabric & Flowers for May
- Boys in Blue Layout...
- Vintage Earth Tones
- A sweet photo holder with some WOW!
- Fairy Friends
- Earthtone Canvas.
- Enshrined and Embossed: Traditional Door Shrine
- Earthtone Birthday
- Time Flies
- The Powder Puff girls are back!
- Father's Day Card in Earthtones
- iPhone generation in a retro mood
- Not your run of the Mill Powders
- Forget Cards, make CARS!!!
- Simple Elegance by Sesil Cratin
- May Challenge! The Earthtones!
- Crazy Silly Boy-Reverse Embossing
- ▼ May (41)