Glitter Girls are back in town!


Hello out there to all of you WOW lovers!

 It is Team Glitter Girls, and we are back with another team post!

 This month we all focused on making layouts, and we sure love how they turned out!

  Let’s get down to business, and see what we did with all

the gorgeous powders we had in our hot little hands!

       Our first layout was made by Jen Matott, and here is what she has to say about her layout.


“The white flowers are stamped and using the white embossing powder... it creates a resist technique that allows me to color over top without it sticking to the design!”

Such a great idea!  I love it!
 

Supply List:


WOW! Opaque Bright White Regular {WLO1R}

Versa Mark ink

Faber-Castell Gelatos

Prima papers and embellies



Next we have a darling layout from Benedicte!  It is beautiful!
                    I love how she used the doilee, and then layered the small tag on top of it!
Supplies Used:

Build a butterfly stamp

Brocade stamp set

Bay Area Blue Suzy West powders

Olive Suzy West powders

Cotton Candy Suzy West powders


Now let’s take a peek at what Amy did this month!




 Let’s see what little tips she shared with us as well!

“I love cutting out shapes on my Silhouette Cameo. I also love using the negative space lately. For this layout I cut the sun out of the grey patterned paper and then instead of using the sun, I used the 12x12 paper for the layout. I took my Wow California Sunshine embossing powder and the brocade stamp and embossed on white cardstock and attached it to the back of the grey patterned paper, so the sun shines right through. I love the shininess of the embossed images. I then added some buttons, stitching and a title. I also used the border stamps from the Gratitude Stamp Set to border the outside edges of the layout. If you have never used negative space in a layout before, try it. Cut something fun and then emboss on white cardstock and attach so it shows through. I think you will really like this technique.”


Wow! Products Used:

Brocade Stamp
Gratitude Stamp Set
California Sunshine Embossing Powder

 
Let’s take a look at what Diana whipped up!



  Are you noticing the trend of white space on these layouts? 

I love it!

Diana Says,

”Lately it seems I am really going for a minimalist look. I am not using as much paper and white space is really inspiring me. I feel like it makes the photos and journaling the center of attention, which is important to me. On this layout, I used the Platinum Sparkle to emboss the arrow on the photo and I used the clear gloss to emboss the little birds that I punched with the Martha Stewart punch. I also embossed the little Maya Road wooden circle with white so that it would fit in with the white theme.”


Diana’s journaling reads: I love this moment. Grandpa Vanderburg came down to visit this spring and we had a wonderful time. All of you loved spending time together and sitting on his lap, especially Riley. Every time I loved over, you were by his side. I want this for you. I want you to be close and have a special relationship with him. Family is so important and I want you to know you are so loved by all of us.


Supplies: WOW Embossing Powder Clear Gloss Regular, Wow Embossing Powder Opaque Bright White Regular, Wow Embossing Powder Metallic Platinum Sparkle Embossing Glitter and WOW Brocade Stamp Set


Sure hope that these layouts inspire you to get out your heat guns,
and your powders, and get creative this weekend!
  I have linked all the girls blog to thier names,
 so click on them and have a peek at some more eye candy!
Have a good weekend, and thanks for stopping by!

J






Comments

  1. Great projects ladies, i love the deet's on where all the embossing powders have been used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think the sun is my favorite but they are all great layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all but the journaling on the last one really touched me. Thank you for sharing something that's so personal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what beautiful layouts! all of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What amazing layouts I especially love that sun great work glitter girls!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment