Hi everyone... just thought I would share a fun and easy card for when you are missing that special someone in your life. I will be putting this in my little ones lunch box, so he has an extra little surprise when he eats lunch at school. Just want him to know how special he is...
Supplies: WOW Metallic Platinum Sparkle Embossing Powder (this is my favorite color)
Instructions: For this card, I cut a white piece of Bazzill to 4.5" by 9" and then I folded it in half to make a square. I then cut the chevron patterned paper to 4.25" by 4.25" and adhered it to the front of the card. I then adhered a flower diecut to the center of the card. I embossed a chipboard letter U with Metallic Platinum Sparkle embossing powder. I also added the word "miss" with Making Memories alphabet stickers and a few flowers in the lower right hand corner.
Have a great week!
Pin It Now!
- ► 2016 (90)
- ► 2015 (123)
- ► 2014 (152)
- ► 2013 (190)
- About A Girl Mini & a Coat Hanger
- A Manly Pair!
- I MAY HAVE BEEN BORING.....
- A Favorite Technique
- Embossing with Masks
- Father's Day Card with stencil embossing
- Glitter Girls are back in town!
- WOWSERS!! Fabulous blog week!!
- Luck and a German lesson
- A Rainbow of color...
- Flower Wishes
- Just to say...miss you
- Wow! & Paper Crafter's Library Blog Hop
- Drips and Drops
- Woodsy WOW
- Card for Dad
- I still do!
- Man Eclectic
- Telephone book
- Happy Birthday Cupcake
- Miss You Card
- Thank You So Very Much - Tutorial by Jamie Cripps
- Sun, Sea & WOW!!!
- Fabric & Flowers for May
- Boys in Blue Layout...
- Vintage Earth Tones
- A sweet photo holder with some WOW!
- Fairy Friends
- Earthtone Canvas.
- Enshrined and Embossed: Traditional Door Shrine
- Earthtone Birthday
- Time Flies
- The Powder Puff girls are back!
- Father's Day Card in Earthtones
- iPhone generation in a retro mood
- Not your run of the Mill Powders
- Forget Cards, make CARS!!!
- Simple Elegance by Sesil Cratin
- May Challenge! The Earthtones!
- Crazy Silly Boy-Reverse Embossing
- ▼ May (41)