- ► 2016 (90)
- ► 2015 (123)
- ► 2014 (152)
- ► 2013 (190)
- About A Girl Mini & a Coat Hanger
- A Manly Pair!
- I MAY HAVE BEEN BORING.....
- A Favorite Technique
- Embossing with Masks
- Father's Day Card with stencil embossing
- Glitter Girls are back in town!
- WOWSERS!! Fabulous blog week!!
- Luck and a German lesson
- A Rainbow of color...
- Flower Wishes
- Just to say...miss you
- Wow! & Paper Crafter's Library Blog Hop
- Drips and Drops
- Woodsy WOW
- Card for Dad
- I still do!
- Man Eclectic
- Telephone book
- Happy Birthday Cupcake
- Miss You Card
- Thank You So Very Much - Tutorial by Jamie Cripps
- Sun, Sea & WOW!!!
- Fabric & Flowers for May
- Boys in Blue Layout...
- Vintage Earth Tones
- A sweet photo holder with some WOW!
- Fairy Friends
- Earthtone Canvas.
- Enshrined and Embossed: Traditional Door Shrine
- Earthtone Birthday
- Time Flies
- The Powder Puff girls are back!
- Father's Day Card in Earthtones
- iPhone generation in a retro mood
- Not your run of the Mill Powders
- Forget Cards, make CARS!!!
- Simple Elegance by Sesil Cratin
- May Challenge! The Earthtones!
- Crazy Silly Boy-Reverse Embossing
- ▼ May (41)
Friday, 11 May 2012
Vintage Earth Tones
Hi all, today it is me, Emma (The Sparkly Fairy) who will be sharing a project with you using the Earthtone powders from WOW!.
First I used the French Music Background stamp and embossed it with Paprika and Pepper Powders. I then stamped the crown and the chair from the stamp set Vintage 1928 and embossed the chair with Nutmeg Earthtone and the crown with Rich Gold. I rubbed Distress Ink over the images to make them look old. The Father's Day sentiment is from WOW!'s Everyday Stamp Set. The seam binding I stamped with one of the Funky Border stamps and embossed it with Paprika. I finally backed the finished piece onto black card and then onto some music printed paper.
Don't forget to come and join us in the Challenge!
French Music Background Stamp
Funky Border Stamps
Pin It Now!
Posted by Emma Sims