Call Me

Hi everyone! It's Sandie here and today I would like to share a card I made for this month's theme "Best of British" This typically wouldn't be a colour combo I would use so I was definitely out of my comfort zone but nevertheless I am happy with how it turned out. 


I heat embossed the blue script background and trimmed it out, then tied some red/white bakers twine around it. before mounting it on 3D foam. I did the same thing for telephone box. As I had no coordinating red card I simply used my red embossing powder to make some for behind the sentiment. That too is mounted on 3D foam so this card has tons of dimension. 

Of course I can never finish a card without adding some pearls just for an extra touch of bling ;) 


Wow Products used:
Powders - 

Stamps - 

There is still plenty of time to enter this month's challenge. You can find all of the details HERE

Sandie
xx

Comments

Post a Comment