Team Glitter girls! Yippee Yiy Yay!

Hello Friends!
So happy to be back with another team post for
Team Glitter Girls!

We have been having fun designing for CHA, and are super excited to share some new goodies we have made for you!
Our team is scatterd across the states and even in France!
We are into summer, and vacations, but have still been busy
 blowing embossing powder here, there, and everywhere!

Hee hee hee :)

Lets begin with Amy Sotolongo!
Here is what she has to say about her layout!
"For this layout I knew I wanted a large red butterfly as the focal point,so I cut the butterfly on my Silhouette Cameo and then inked it up with embossing ink.

I used my Wow! Cable Car red embossing powder to emboss the butterfly red. I love the shiny effect of embossing cut out embellishments. If you have never tried embossing a die cut, you must run and try it!"




 
 Now we will head over to France, and see what Benedicte Raphalen has been doing!

She used the stamps to stamp her tag, and her pennant too,  I love the large patterns! 
They show up super clear.

Supplies used: Brocade stamps set

Wow! Suzy West Bay Area Blue

Wow! Suzy West Cable car Red !!





Here is a layout from Diana McGraw.


It is all about how she loves the San Diego Zoo!
 Supplies: Wow Embossing Powder Opaque Bright White Regular, and WOW Brocade Stamp Set
 Journaling: "Enjoying all of the sunshine and what Southern California has to offer.
One of our first family trips this summer. We had so much fun at the San Diego Zoo. The boys loved it. One of my favorite moments. This is our family…
The boys loved these little binoculars. They were adorable. So full of imagination. Energy."
 Diana says "I love how the opaque white embossing powder softens the look of the wooden pennants. Gives the embellishment a modern twist." 

I agree!  I love how it changes the look of them!






Now we will take a peek at Jennnifer Matott's Journey canvas!
 Another work of art!

Jen got into the nitty gritty with this canvas, and here is what she has to say about it!

"I love pushing the limits of what I can do with the powders!  I created the
canvas with collaged materials, sprays, masks, and then added Gold Leafing
adhesive so that it dripped down the canvas.  I let it dry from an hour or so
and when I came back, it was still sticky to the touch but not wet.  I sprinkled
Cotton Candy Regular and Metallic Platinum Sparkle Embossing Glitter and heat
embossed them.  Gorgeous!  That glitter powder is amazing!!!

I then cut out a bird shape from chipboard and used Versamark on it and
sprinkled Black Glint Embossing Glitter and heated it. Then I stamped the
Brocade (STAMPSET4) with Versamark over the Black Glint. I sprinkled Metallic
Silver Regular on it and heated it.  Some areas swirled together which I loved!

Then I stamped some distressed areas using a Prima stamp and heat embossed Black
Glint.  Finally, I stamped the "Journey" word from the "Love Beyond Measure"
(STAMPSET13) and used Black Glint again! The result is a canvas that reminds me
to enjoy the "Journey" of making Art.

WOW is an understatement!!!!  I love it!








Check out this darling altered notebook created by Jeannie De Gruccio.
She is the queen of altered books! I love how she embossed the cover!  Lets see what she has to say about this.

" I have used the Flowers Large stamp and the Gratitude set. I Embossed the base of the book in clear powder and then painted on top of it. I used the Large stamp to make the backgrounds for the banners and the flowers using colors from the Candy Counter Collection. For the main flower I also used Black Glint. "

It turned out really cute!








Now here is a peek at a layout I made for the booth! 
 I went crazy with the neutral ultra shimmer powder, cotton candy, from the candy counter collection.  I used my Cricut to cut out the birdy, but I hand cut his beak and winter boots, LOL, since we were in the snow for the picture.  I embossed him in cotton candy, used the neutral shimmer on his wing, and for his beak I used Pastel Peach.  I also cut the title 'sisters' too, and then i embossed the letters.  Using the WOW embossing pen, I also embossed the tree in the right hand lower corner!   I love all the bright colors!



Thanks for checking in on the WOW blog, and if you need to see more of our
eye candy please visit our personal blogs too!
They are located along the side bar to the right! 
 Thanks and Happy Saturday! :)

Comments