Make a Wish...

Hi!! It's Sandie here today with a little WOW Inspiration for you. This month our theme to follow is Nature and here is what I came up with. 


I love this Make a Wish stamp set and thought it was perfect for the theme. I started off with a white card base (105mm x 148mm) and layered on a slightly smaller piece of kraft card, leaving a white border all around. The I cut another piece of white card slightly smaller than the kraft. I used a mix of glimmer mists and spritzed the card. If you're as impatient as me you can use your heat gun to dry the mist spray rather than wait for it to dry ;) 



Once I had dried the mist spray I took some Primary Bark embossing powder and added the Dandelions. Then I stamped out the sentiment, also in the set, with black memento ink. 


WOW Embossing Products used: 

You still have time to enter our monthly challenge following the 'Nature' theme to be in with a chance of winning some WOW goodies!! 

Thanks for dropping by today. Happy Crafting
Sandie
xxx

Comments