Sketch Challenge: By Trish

Hiya!
I'm so proud of myself I can't tell you.... not a mucky fingerprint in sight, and this is the first attempt! My CAS skills are getting better!


As you can probably tell, this is my take on the second sketch. I've painted 1 large wooden heart and 4 small ones with red paint, then embossed them. The large heart has been embossed with red glitter, the others with regular Primary Red powder. I love the different effect...






The texture as well as the glitter shows up really well next to he simple shine of the regular powder!
I might have to try this CAS lark more often!
Have a fab day,
Trish xxxx

Supplies used:
Primary Apple Red Regular Powder
Red Glitz Embossing Glitter

Comments

  1. Wow! I love how those smaller apples look. Can't wait to dig into my Apple Red which was one of the colors I chose in my winner's package.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Trish! That is one beautiful card, love your take on the sketches and as a self confessed mucky crafter I admire your card and skills a lot! I struggle with CAS and mucky finger prints a lot Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, those little red hearts are just full of shiny, adorable goodness! Fab card, CAS isn't always so bad and it's (usually) a quick art fix :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS card Trish! I find that alternating styles (e.g. CAS and Mixed media) helps me keep my mojo healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh this is fab! Must have a go at this :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment