Embossing

Hello, this is Laurence to show you my favourite technique or more exactly 2 techniques I love using with embossing powder. I created my background with pigmenst  diluted with water in a spray bottle. I used the two triangles stamps from the "Let it snow" sheet and heat embossed them with WOW opaque bright white powder.

 I worked on a separate sheet of paper and used a knife to apply randomly acrylic paint. When still wet I sprinkled some WOW peppermint tea and heat embossed it.

 


I cut out some triangles and glued them on my background. It is a very easy technique with random results. The title is heat embossed with WOW metallic brass

 

Inside I have organized all my embossing powders to see exactly which one to use on my project.


Material
Wow embossing pad
WOW stamp Let it snow
WOW Peppermint tea
WOW opaque bright white
WOW metallic brass
Where to Buy:
 
 
Pin It Now!
 


Comments

  1. I love the colours you have used on this book cover together with the added triangles using the acrylic paint and Peppermint Tea EP which work well together, and the embossed letters look good over the top with the Metallic Brass EP, and a great idea to use this to store samples of all the WOW EP colours Laurence. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment