Mixed Media Flower Tag by Susanne

 

Hi everyone!

Susanne writing today and I'd like to share a mixed media flower tag with you. I used the brand new "Hey Little Flower" and "Just Saying" stamp sets. The base of my tag was some embossed white cardstock from DCWV. I painted it with black gesso and highlighted the embossing with "Strawberry Sundae" colour blend powder. I really enjoyed the awesome look, the new colour blends have on black. It looks silver with some awesome shading, depending on the colour you pick. I used the same powder on the solid flower. The other images are embossed with Black Glint powder! I picked a scrap from my gelli prints as my background.




I hope you like my tag. Thanks for stopping by today. See you soon,
xx Susanne.

Products from WOW! Embossing Powder:
Hey Little Flower Stamps
Just Saying Stamps
Black Glint
Colour Blends Strawberry Sundae 
WOW! Embossing Pad
WOW! Heat Tool


Where to Buy:

Comments

Post a Comment