Smile...Summer is here!


Hello crafty friends, I hope the weather has been as good for you as it has been for us in the U.K.! I've had my windows wide open in my office as I was making my summer themed card, it helped to inspire me.

I started with white card for the background of this card which I stamped with various stamps from the Wall Art Stamp Set . I embossed them with Opaque Bright White powder and In The Pink glitter. I then used a stamp from the Hey Little Flower Stamp Set which I embossed with Bonding Powder then covered with Violet Fab Foil and ran through my laminator. I think spritzed the card with water and coloured with watered down pens, concentrating on the left hand side.



I stamped flowers on to white card and embossed with Heather and Misty Sky powders. I used an Embossing Pen in the centres to add a touch of In The Pink glitter. On the die-cut leaves I used the lettering from the Wall Art stamp with Oceanic powder. I covered white card with double-sided tape then sprinkled with Frosted Petals Sparkles and die-cut more leaves.


Finally I used In The Pink glitter across the centre of the card across the strips of double-sided tape then added a sentiment using a stamp from the Big Words Stamp Set and Violet Fab Foils.

I hope you like it and good luck with the challenge!

Want to have a go yourself, here's what she used to create this gorgeous summer inspired card.
The Blue shopping basket will take you to our WOW UK/EU Website and the Pink Jar will take you to our North American site.

Comments

  1. Beautiful Sarah, love the summery colours and layering x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful summery card Sarah and love the added sparkles and glitter and such pretty colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, I know our girls appreciate all your comments xxx

      Delete
  4. Thank you everyone, I really enjoyed making this xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment