Blog Archive

Wednesday, 6 September 2017

See Possibility Everywhere - Tag by Susanne Rose

Hi my dear crafty friends!

I'm sharing a mixed media tag step by step tutorial with you today.


I started by embossing an image from the "Flights of Fancy" stamp set with "Misty Sky". After that I added colour with a Gelato. Gelatos act as watercolours and the embossed parts act as a resist. You can wipe left-over colour from the feathers afterwards with a baby wipe.


 I added some more stamping with Archival Ink and a black frame with a Gelato.


My focal point on this tag is a heart I cut it from cardstock after I've added double sided tape. I love this method to add the amazing WOW! Sparkles (I used: Pinkini). You can also use a die and cut it from cardstock with double sided tape. The glitter sticks perfectly to it. I distressed the edges with Distress Ink.



I added some watercolour splatters and more stamping with the hexagons from the "Hearts and Twine" stamp set.



The sentiment is printed with the computer.



I hope you like my tag.
Thanks for stopping by today.
xx Susanne.

SUPPLIES USED: Here's a list of WOW! supplies Susanne used on this fab project !!

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. This tag is really pretty Susanne and love the colours with that pretty blue and then the added sparkly heart. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. DELIGHTFUL!
    Thank You for sharing and INSPIRING :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layers and the modern geometric feel. Beautiful tag Susanne. Hugz

    ReplyDelete