Fab NEC....

Hi Everyone

Last week-end I went to the NEC with WOW Embossing Powders and met some fantastic people.
What surprised me was the variety of countries represented.  I was speaking to people from Russia, Poland, Spain and Ukraine to name a few.  Some had never seen heat embossing demonstrated so our demos and the make and take table were busy all day. 





Rachel Walker (design team/demonstrator)  and
Tania Ahmed  (Design Team
Co-Ordinator) were also on hand.




Archie and Richard (co-owners of WOW) were making sure         everything was running smoothly.



 We had some beautiful samples done by the design team which showed off what you can do with embossing powders to great effect.

Our guest stamper was Marion Emberson who has designed some new stamps for WOW.  (You will be seeing these shortly).   Marion was showing everyone how to make a small tag book with different techniques and ribbon binding.




As I was 'people watching' from the stand, I have to say I was in ore at the 'red carpet crafting stars' that were either coming onto WOW or passing by.  People who you only see on the TV.  I wanted to get my camera out all the time!


Sat across from us was the lovely Sheena Douglass demonstrating with her 'Paint Fusion' and WOW Embossing Powders.  What you cannot see is Sheena's big tin of biscuits under her table!     (http://www.sheena.tv/).
She has very kindly given permission for me to copy her instructions for the grungeboard watch strap on the WOW blog so watch out for that! (no pun intended!).


Make and take area 

After the busy show, we tidied up then went for a bite to eat.  I headed home hitting the pillow at 1am.  Long day from 5.30am! but I wouldn't swap it!  

Speak soon..........

Comments

Post a Comment