Glitter Fun With WOW!

Hello all, Donna here today.  I hope you have been enjoying all the amazing projects that are being posted up on WOW.  They truly are totally stunning.  Today I am going to share a layout that I created using some YUMMY Neutral Ultra Shimmer, Embossing powders and some very cute 'Is it a bird' stamp set.  

Wee Ruby at the moment had seamed to of stolen all my scrapping time.  I have a few photos that I just love and these are some of them.  These photos were taken on Christmas Day and its her first time at blowing bubbles.  :-)
So Grateful Stamp set,  Is it a bird stamp set, Embossing powders: Primary Ebony,  Bubble Gum and Neutral Ultra Shimmer Embossing Glitter. 

I had lots of fun playing round with The wee birds off  IS IT A BIRD stamp set.  I embossed the birds onto some Water colour paper and then painted them up with some distress ink 
Then I fussy cut them out and added a touch of NEUTRAL ULTRA SHIMMER EMBOSSING GLITTER, I can see that I will be playing with this product again really soon.  I see flowers coated in them,  yum!
and added them to my layout.  I used the SO GRATEFUL  stamp set to add texture by the form of leaves and some wee love hearts to frame the edge of the photos and coloured them in with some ink.
I love distress,  I'm a distress junkie at heart and I love how this has come together using lovely girlie colours.  Well that's all I have to share for today,  Please do come back again soon and visit us here and here,  we have new postings up everyday created by the wonderful design team.  Happy Scrappin Everyone...  xox Donna

Comments

Post a Comment