Bright and Cheery!

It's spring here in the USA!  I love the bright colors of the new flowers peeking through and I LOVE the bright colors of WOW Embossing Powders!  I was inspired by these colors in creating this page about my 3 year old son.  He is such a ray of sunshine and I wanted to create a page that was like a celebration!

   I used a doily as a mask for two of the designs and then used the doily that I stamped the embossing ink through to emboss with the Gummy Bear Green.
 Add a Grungeboard number 3 embossed with Black Glint powder and add some twine and it creates teh focal point of the page! I adorw how it sparkles and still shows that texture of the number!
I think I need some birthday cake after this project!  The powders are so delicious looking!!   Thanks for letting me share today!

Materials:
Suzy West Collection- Whirly Pop, Gummy Bear Green, and Cotton Candy.
Black Glint

Jen

Comments