It's Clear

Hey there blog fans--  Tanisha here with a special project for a special lady.  I'm sure you are aware that this month is just about over, which means Mother's Day is right around the corner.

I used my 2 new favorite (for now) WOW powders, Clear Gloss Ultra High and Neutral Ultra Shimmer glitter and the Flowers background stamp to create this canvas for mom. 



I sporadically stamped the background with the stamp and embossed with Clear Gloss Ultra High.  I used several different inks to add color to the canvas and then used a damp paper towel to remove the ink from the embossing leaving a  masked look.


I used Neutral Ultra Shimmer Embossing Glitter on the flowers, the canvas background and the photo corners.  I love how the powders melt to clear glittery gloss allowing the color of the embellishments to shine through.

I have to admit, these 2 powders are addictive!  I literally had to stop myself from covering the entire canvas in glitter!


That's all from me today.  Thanks for stopping by...be sure to visit often as our DT posts on a daily basis!

Later,

Tanisha

Comments

  1. Love the look of the masking with the clear powder! I am always interested in ways to use my embossing tools even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanisha, this is just such a beautiful creations! I love the colors and the florals! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty, love all the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Like how you used powder on the flowers. I just love the neutral ultra shimmer glitter too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing the details on the use of the two products. apppreciated
    ava

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment