Stars and Stripes

Hi Everyone
Sue here


This month over at WOW HQ is 'Stars and Stripes'

I firstly used the triple embossing technique by placing versamark onto a tag then sprinkling one powder at a time onto the tag in the places I want it and then most importantly putting the left over powder back into the pot.  Heat set and repeat this technique 3 times so that the embossing powder is runny on top of the tag.  You can then stamp into it.  I used embossing powders of Apple Red, Lagoon and Bright White over Versamark.

I then stamped out Darkroom Door New York stamps in Versafine onto the molten embossing powder.


I then heat set this, which caused the image to go into the embossed background and give an 'eerie' image of the Statue of Liberty and San Francisco Bridge.

I then used the word stamps from the WOW ME collage set onto white cardstock edged with fired brick distress ink  

Hope you have an inspired month....Sue


Comments

Post a Comment