All things WOW!

Hi everyone.... Nikki here and today it's my turn to work with this months theme - WOOD.....
I decided that I would use all things WOW! to decorate a wooden house that I had (it's like a small printing tray in the shape of a house....)..

This was soooo much fun!! Here is the finished house,
I got to use foils, stamps, moulds, punches and lots of inks.... perfect!
Let me know what you think......... If you want to see more pictures of this project, pop on over to my blog HERE and take a look.

Happy crafting
Nikki x

If you want to make it yourself, the WOW! products you will need are,
Stamps - Collage, Gratitude, Make A Wish
Moulds - Medium Rose, Daisy
Embossing Powders - Silver Pearl, Grape, Verdigris, Copper,
Foils - Purple, Turquoise
Resist Paper

Comments

Post a Comment