See Possibility Everywhere - Tag by Susanne Rose

Hi my dear crafty friends!

I'm sharing a mixed media tag step by step tutorial with you today.


I started by embossing an image from the "Flights of Fancy" stamp set with "Misty Sky". After that I added colour with a Gelato. Gelatos act as watercolours and the embossed parts act as a resist. You can wipe left-over colour from the feathers afterwards with a baby wipe.


 I added some more stamping with Archival Ink and a black frame with a Gelato.


My focal point on this tag is a heart I cut it from cardstock after I've added double sided tape. I love this method to add the amazing WOW! Sparkles (I used: Pinkini). You can also use a die and cut it from cardstock with double sided tape. The glitter sticks perfectly to it. I distressed the edges with Distress Ink.



I added some watercolour splatters and more stamping with the hexagons from the "Hearts and Twine" stamp set.



The sentiment is printed with the computer.



I hope you like my tag.
Thanks for stopping by today.
xx Susanne.

SUPPLIES USED: Here's a list of WOW! supplies Susanne used on this fab project !!

Comments

  1. This tag is really pretty Susanne and love the colours with that pretty blue and then the added sparkly heart. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. DELIGHTFUL!
    Thank You for sharing and INSPIRING :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layers and the modern geometric feel. Beautiful tag Susanne. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment